Tuesday, July 5

I Admit It – I'm Bored

My girlfriend’s gone to Tokyo to do some meaningful research and probably have fun without me

I had an Argument with my girlfriend

The forced friendship group of all the foreigners has, at last, disintegrated into disparate parts

I have finished all my good books

I have only crap books left

Rainy season is very much living up to it’s unambiguous title

It’s also really hot

I’m bored

I have an exhibition which I don’t want to partake in

I bought a new camera not because I needed one, but because I get £100 from Uni to spend on ‘materials’ and I sold my old one to Amelia. I thought I might as well

I think the camera has a fault so there went retail therapy

My bike is broken


All of the above contributed to me not having a very productive week at all (I had all these plans and everything). There has been a break in very consistent downpour today so I took the opportunity to test my maybe faulty camera. Here are most of the results:

So Many Colours

Old Dead Kitty Detail

Hyper Banal View of Appartments

Umbrella Meet Pipe

Peace Glove

Power Hungry

Yukata day

The Cleaners