Sunday, May 8

Oh please do read me. Please.

I have been informed that if people out there in the macrocosm known as ‘everyone who doesn’t know me’ are reading this they might see this as a bigoted, naïve, and even mildly racist banter. Well everybody who doesn’t know me won’t know that I am in fact half Chinese Malaysian and half Scottish, thus making me impervious to accusations of bigotry and racism since I am the minority you white pigs. People who have no grasp of irony due to their cultural upbringing shoot yourselves now.

On the serious side of things, this brings into consideration issues of censorship which are utterly boring and thousands upon thousands of other idiot Bloggers have probably already written greatly boring, repetitive, and dull polemics about this. So I shall add to the very repetitive, dull, and boring word count on the subject to appease people who like reading dull, repetitive, and boring things because that’s what they get off on (count me in that group).

Even though I have an extremely small readership, I guess somewhere from none to very occasionally thirty, I have run into censorship issues already. My parents have already asked me to maybe, perhaps, somehow ‘tone it down’ because someone may find it offensive, or even just plain annoying. Besides, they want to be able to proudly show it to relatives and colleagues. So it’s either increase the readership but omit the truth as I see it, or tell the truth (as I see it) and keep the hardcore, even if that hardcore’s total number is me. Wow, imagine what it’s going to be like in the ‘real world’ that I have mentioned before that is waiting to destroy my boy-like soul, to turn me into a realistic-thinking man. Who is this thing for? Is it 100% self-infatuated to not care at all what other people think? Perhaps, but self-infatuation and vanity are founded by other people’s reactions to me (sorry, all you guys who are dying to hear a quote from a Philosophical quote from Satre can shoot yourself as well).

I have already gone back and changed some of the ‘fucks’ to ‘fricks’ and ‘shits’ to ‘shites’. This is how watering down starts, with a little compromise. Soon I will be saying the same as every other middle of the road idiot who has bothered opening their silly little mouths. Oh I could ‘box clever’, a little subtle thing here, and small secret code there. Start off straight then turn increasingly wiggly. Whoa, there I’ve done it, gone taken the whole thing far too seriously.

I think you’ve guessed how to read the site (all you arty-like students are going to be thinking ‘what the hell are you talking about, this crap-talk is tame’). Well read it how you will, I can’t help you if you haven’t been brought up properly. Oh I’m so wickedly funny.

All Japanese are a lot nicer and friendlier than most English.